Sommer Marsden has been a Coming Together contributor since its first open call way back in 2006. Back when ebooks were the inferior cousins of real books. Before Kindles and Nooks and iPads.
Sommer was there.
She has consistently submitted her stories to Coming Together collections ever since. I don't think I've ever turned one away. And why would I? She writes edgy, raw passion. Unapologetic sexuality. It really doesn't matter if the protagonist shares your kinks and triggers. She'll hook you with emotion.
Sex is extremely difficult to write well. Sommer makes it appear effortless! That said, I'd seek her work in any genre. She spins an engaging tale (tail?) regardless of realm.
This inaugural collection of Treasures will benefit the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, a charity selected by Ms. Marsden for very personal reasons. Your purchase not only benefits the organization directly, but also supports Sommer indirectly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Making Me Do Things from For the Cure
- Boil or Bake
- Anal Alley from Al Fresco
- You Make a Dead Man Come from Hungry for Love
- Good With His Hands from Under Fire
- Lush Buns from With Curves
- Reclaiming Spring
- Things That Go Bump in the Night from With Sommer
- Dying for Love from With Sommer
- Intruder from With Sommer